Gre or gmat

I have passed my MCA in 2006 and also have almost 2 years of work experience; now I want to go for higher studies but I am confused whether I should go for GRE or GMAT?

Also kindly suggest me different courses that can opted through GRE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Sharmi,

Go through our earlier discussion on the same topic. If you have further questions, queries, doubts please post them here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sharmi_mohaps
    sharmi_mohaps
    Dear The_Big_K,

Thanks for the reply but I am not able find exact answer for my query.. please answer me here as I don't want to waste time and prepare as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Sharmi
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sharmi_mohaps
    Dear The_Big_K,

Thanks for the reply but I am not able find exact answer for my query.. please answer me here as I don't want to waste time and prepare as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Sharmi
    Sharmi,

Please go through the whole discussion once, I'm sure you will find all your answers. If you still don't find what you're looking for, please post specific questions as to what's hindering your decision.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I looked up your article on Hydrogen Inversion Temperature & non-Joule Thomson cooling in Wikipedia. Its unfortunate that a know-it-all made you resign. I understand the concept from the formula...
I recall suggesting in a previous post that it would be useful to have search shortcuts to "My posts" and "Unanswered Posts". I am not sure whether this forum and...
can anybody tell me about how and why PID controlling is used in line follower robot?
here we can discuss lot about network enginneering., just post good forum under this topic. so we can know good and bad things about network enginnering............
Cache My Work Version: 1.2 File Size: 478 License: Free CacheMyWork is a handy utility that enables you to reboot Windows without losing your place in your work. It builds...