GRE Exam Criteria

Sir i m doing BE in IT, my all academics is on average 60%+ but only 12th percentage is less, but i want to do MS ,is there is any criteria to appear GRE exam?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys my name is samrat paliwal i did bca with aggregate 62% and i have good percentages in my academics too during my bca i had a back in...
A research team from the department of chemistry at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is ready to introduce to the world the 18th known crystalline form of water that is 25...
Google announced on Friday in a decision favoring Google Photos, that it will no longer continue support for Picasa desktop app. Considering the widespread adoption of Picasa and the years...
guys, tell me how much load can we connected on a three phase transformer of 100 kva if we have as load of 1 phase 2 kw and 3 phase...
Following the breakthrough discovery of Gravitational Waves by two American detectors, exactly hundred years after they were predicted by Albert Einstein, astrophysicist Srinivas R Kulkarni from the California Institute of...