Graphology

Have this wierd hobby but still in the making.. ! i just want to check my abilities i request all the interested members to mail their very casual (not a consious one plz!) hand wirtings so that i can analysis it and give u feedback on it! and u can give me ur feed back as in;how much percent it is true for u.u will be helping me analyse my progress!๐Ÿ˜€ So lets start! can mail in on foru4mnamrata (at) yahoo (dot) com#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    unique

Its a unique hobby indeed! [โ€‹IMG]

Can you give us a paragraph which we'd write in our handwriting? I'm sure you'd be looking for some specific letters or words.

Also, it would be great if you could enlighten us about the science behind the handwriting analysis. It would be interesting to know ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    p.s: You must have noted that I edited your email address. Never post your email address as a link because the clickbots collect such email addresses and send it to spammers. Your mailbox will be flooded with spam! The best way to write is to use the format which I have used. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    my scanner is broken !

my handwriting resembles Bookman Old Style though ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Also, it would be great if you could enlighten us about the science behind the handwriting analysis. It would be interesting to know ๐Ÿ˜
    yes. that will be interesting!

good going, integratdbrains!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jerry
    my scanner is broken !

my handwriting resembles Bookman Old Style though ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yes. that will be interesting!

good going, integratdbrains!
    lol. Bookman Old Style ::I can say for sure that you are an old fashioned man ๐Ÿ˜ ! Shift to Verdana or something ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Integratdbrains, you did not mention if your sevice is free or paid ๐Ÿ˜ !

Hope its free (exclusively) for the CEans ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    p.s: You must have noted that I edited your email address. Never post your email address as a link because the clickbots collect such email addresses and send it to spammers. Your mailbox will be flooded with spam! The best way to write is to use the format which I have used. ๐Ÿ˜
    Intresting hobby Namrata...

Biiggi.... If i am not wrong one should not use personal mail id on forum.... you did pretty good job in editing the mail id but i am bemused that why you made the id like this .... you can edit that sentence that mail me through PM ....

Isn't this way will be ok ..
    -- C
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Namrata ... We are waiting for the logic behind the Graphology...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Biiggi.... If i am not wrong one should not use personal mail id on forum.... you did pretty good job in editing the mail id but i am bemused that why you made the id like this .... you can edit that sentence that mail me through PM ....
    Crazyboy, its okay to use your personal email id on the forum, for its the poster's choice.

But that's a sureshot way of generating tons of spam in your account. The clickbots gather such links and update the database with marketing companies. The trick to avoid this is to fool the clickbots. Email id written as you [at] somedomain [dot] com will not be recognized by clickbots.

Using PMs is ok, I'd not recommend it for 'obvious ๐Ÿ˜ ' reasons.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Using PMs is ok, I'd not recommend it for 'obvious ๐Ÿ˜ ' reasons.

-The Big K-
    I hope i gotta .. your point of Obvious reason... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Neha
    Neha
    well thats a different hobby Namrata!!!!

Quite interesting...POst ur reply regarding chemistry behind it asap.
  • psycho
    psycho
    You rock !

Hi namrata, it looks like you are the one who can read people's mind. Its really awesome! I'm not here like other's to know the science behind it or nor to challenge your abilities. Just wanted to tell you, keep going and even would like to tell you, people say I can read them, once I talk with them on phone or chat with them. Lets see. If it works with any of the member over here.
  • aashima
    aashima
    good one

well it wud take sumtime for me to get u my handwriting but it normally goes as a general and slanted cursive one...
    in the mean while even i am interested to know the science behind the same.. do hit in with it soon...
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Was hoping for something else!

Hi all.. sorry was a bit busy so couldn't reply.Very happy that most of u r interested in knowing the science behind it.But dear all,m not an expert in the science its just my hobby.And so it will go against the ethics to teach before i know the science myself!Unlike others who go on and on about their knowledge about something and sadly end up as something else!!Well, due to this i had posted about the feed back system which will give me a fair idea of how much i know! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Giving a paragraph would just contradict the fact that i m interested in anlayzing a very casual write up.And yes that could yield a very genuine result.And about me voilating any rules m sorry! Our PM supports a few number of mails.. so didnot think it as a good idea and the other thing is i wanted all the interested people to mail me.. and there r members on CE who r not regular members and hardly know about PM ! well i again urge the interested members to pour in!and i would suggest some members who r really active but haven't bothered to put an introduction.. who have always adviced the freshers to do it and often on a hunt to find out who all r voilating any rules to post a proper introduction first! ๐Ÿ˜€ That is a PRIMARY rule on the forum so atleast not voilate that!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    0.02 dollars-

Everyone is free to post his/her email id and we have no problems with that.

As I said in my previous post, creating an email link generats spam. So better post your email in a format that is not identified by the clickbots.

Probably its high time that we update the CCS Rules. ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    very sweet of u.

aashima
    well it wud take sumtime for me to get u my handwriting but it normally goes as a general and slanted cursive one...
    in the mean while even i am interested to know the science behind the same.. do hit in with it soon...
    hi ashima its really very sweet of u to give an idea of how ur handwriting is, but i will be able to tell u the details only if u scan and send a copy to me cuz i have to check out a number of parameters for eg the strokes,the way u write the alphabets..each individuals style of writing each alphabet is different!(can imagine the vastness of this science!๐Ÿ˜€ )
  • aashima
    aashima
    okkk...

integratdbrains
    hi ashima its really very sweet of u to give an idea of how ur handwriting is, but i will be able to tell u the details only if u scan and send a copy to me cuz i have to check out a number of parameters for eg the strokes,the way u write the alphabets..each individuals style of writing each alphabet is different!(can imagine the vastness of this science!๐Ÿ˜€ )
    well thats fine with me.. will try and get u as soon as possible....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can we have the handwriting sample & analysis in this thread itself? What say?

๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Ajeesh
    Ajeesh
    hey namrata gud 2 find sum1 who has a similar interest. even i know a lil bit bout graphology n i'm interested 2 learn more bout it, but havnt found time since a while .. i know v need 2 take out time 4 such hobbies ,....
    in fact, i've brought a few improvements in myself using graphology ...

newayz do u know what r the aspects which affect punctuality ..send me if u've some material on this ... bcoz this is 1 factor which has always bugged me .. its bcum alarmin now tho... n i think i need 2 curb it now ... i bet this is 1 area of improvement for lots of ppl ๐Ÿ˜€

so send me some links whr i can learn if u've em .. n some forums whr i can discuss ...

bye, thanx,
    Ajeesh .... dealwithajeesh (at) yahoo (dot) com ...coz u like it this way ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a question for all Computer Engineers. Can someone explain what is CPU overclocking and how is it done? I came across this term recently and googled for it....
I think we could have questions from aptitude tests. This will be especially helpful to those preparing for campus interviews. So I encourage CEans to share questions, tips/ tricks from...
After engineering,an engineer has to face a lot of interviews till his last breathe on campus or off campus.. may it be for job or for higher education!Can we have...
The actor with a cadre,with his best abilities.. arshad warsi,action hero.. oopss what is he doing in a comedy movie?๐Ÿ˜‰ tushar at his best with all his acting abilities with...
Hello CEans - well those who directly landed on the forums! Check out www.CrazyEngineers.com ! ... & then read this post ! Surprized ๐Ÿ˜ ? Did you vote on the...