Graphics Programming Using OpenGL in Computer Graphics -Video Lecture

Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras neatly explained the concept of Graphics Programming Using OpenGL in Computer Graphics. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your ideas here...

[video=youtube;lTN7bDyHrfE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTN7bDyHrfE&feature=BFa&list=PL338D19C40D6D1732&index=40[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras neatly explained the Advanced Concepts like Anti Aliasing,Color,Soft Objects, Animation, Visual Effects,System Architectures in Computer Graphics. Feel free...
Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras neatly explained the Advanced Concepts like Digital Image Processing,Image Compression, Jpeg-Enhancements in Computer Graphics. Feel free to ask...
hi everyone, this is saurav, tsudent of ece..............just want to share is anyone knows the procedure of 6 month training in SCL (semi conductor laboratory ) situated near Chandigarh................plz acknowlege...
We are proud to announce the starting of Dealaram An E-commerce venture started by 4 Engineers....3 of them CEans Mayur, Manish and I. Dealaram is a sight through which we...
Hey , friends I got 93.59 percentile in GATE and my score is 432. So In which Colleges I should apply Is there in any chance for me in IIt,...