Grand Quiz Question #14 Answer

Read the question here: #-Link-Snipped-#he answer is really simple if you decode the QR Code (and you are first required to know the second image in the question is actually a QR code 😀 ). The QR Code reveals a secret question -> Jesus! <__> is the word!.

You were expected to give us the word by associating this clue with the picture #1. Picture #1 is a screenshot from 'The Family Guy' - which you can decipher with Google image search. Further Googling would have revealed 'Bird' is the word 😀

While CEan eternalthinker was first to guess the correct answer; it was his second attempt at the answer. We've, therfore, choosing CEan SilverScorpion as the Winner of Grand Quiz Question #14. The chart will be updated soon.

I hope you're having fun, folks 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone , im new member. nice to meet u all. i want to write a simple program to mobile in JAVA, but i dont know from where i have...
We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 pens. The prizelist for pens is as follow: 1) Blue pen = 0.5 rs 2) Black pen =...
Hi all, I found following two questions in a book; the solutions has confused me. Pleas help with the correct approach: 1.a steel rod 20 mm dia is passed through...
CEans, I decided to give you a quick overview of things happening behind the scenes here on CE; what's keeping us busy and what's in store over the coming few...
Thanks to All CEans FOR your Support! How it had all started! It was only yesterday that I got a dream, a dream which enlightened my thoughts of doing something...