Graffiti'13

Graffiti is the annual techno-managerial fest held at the Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology. The 2-day annual event to be held on 2nd & 3rd February, 2013 invites students from various technical and business institutions across India to participate in an array of exciting competitions. It blends various aspects of business and technology in an absolutely splendid manner. The exceptional participation that we receive from the students of the much renowned B-schools like IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc. is a testimony to the grandeur of the event. To add to the glory we have had some incredible response from prominent corporate houses like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant and many others! Captivating discussions ensure that people with myriad viewpoints interact!

Graffiti ’13 brings to you yet another intriguing theme of Numerogenesis – the convergence of the science of numerals with the world of business.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stumbled upon this comic and the 'exact' has happened to me 😁 . Makes me think that physical books won't ever be replaced by the digital books. bioramani will definitely...
The Big Bang happened about 13.7 Billion years back. Astronomers working with the Hubble telescope have looked deep into the eye of the universe and have come up with a...
Hey why not add members to the members list only after a person verifies his/her own e-mail Id Cos often I have seen people who do the registering and they...
hi all engineers; how can i program the plc to control a matrix of led lights or a matrix i want to drill with an automatic drilling machine
So,we had a debate on the entitled topic,on www.rapgenius.com/discussions/15520-Hip-hop-almost-died (Mods please don't remove link,this is no ad 😀 ) What you CEans feel about this ? let's not concentrate only...