Graduation Project idea

Hey Every body;
thank you every body for helping me, this post was from 1 year, and now I have discussed my GP and i got A+ 😀
thanks again for help

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    So you want creative ideas for your project. There is a thread in CE Labs which talks about CE Messenger. Since you are a java geek 😉 , you should think about it!

Bigggi, I think I have found a right person who will develop CE Messenger for CE 😁 😁
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Java geek? then you can make programs for mobile phones?

If so,

I had some thoughts about a program for the mobile like a key generator
    once you start the app your credit will be recharged without you paying anything.

I know it's too hard to hack that control room but by some way we enter & leave it with their permission, if you buy a recharge card you will type the key on the card and they reply by telling you this number is right, all this operations are transmitted as microwave, what I'm saying is make a program that send the same codes via microwave to trick the control room.

this is just a pure idea I didnt do any studies for it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice concept. I think the recharge procedure varies for service providers in different countries. In India, the user must enter a custom code to recharge the connection.

Any workarounds/suggestions, anyone?

-The Big K-
  • crazy_chemical
    crazy_chemical
    just chillout maan...n hv fun....tension nahi lene ka mamu....
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazy_chemical, please use English. Go through lectures #1 - #4 available here - #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Here, in Egypt the steps of recharging

1) buy a card
    2) scratch the card and get the code
    3) call the service provider recharging number
    4) enter the 14-digit code (within 20 seconds)
    4.5) here between you entered the code and getting the ok message
    I think we are in the control room
    5) the voice of a woman starts telling you the number is ok
    6. end
  • Sorayna
    Sorayna
    Easy steps😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends I'm Manu George from Kerala. Currently studying my B.Tech degree in Computer Science in M.A College.
I'm a 3rd year CS engg student. I want a latest topic for taking seminar this year. Almost 20-30 mins of presentation. Can u plz help me by suggesting any...
hi I am student of third year EXTC student from COE Pandharpur. i am interested to know information about various topics related to electronics.I hope i will definitely get help...
Hi, I wanted to format an SDCard with a FAT16 file system.But when i put it in my pc to do that,i could fine FAT and FAT32 formats in the...
hi i want to know more about the final year projects based on electronics and communication. i m really confused😕 give me ur ideas plz.........