Graduating Engineers: Review Your 4 Years Of Engineering Life

This is the time when the final year engineering students graduate. Four years that all of us spends in Engineering are invariably the most memorable years of our life.

So here's a thread for all graduating engineers, review last four years of your engineering life in this thread.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    First of all Nothing in the world can beat the college life,That was really awesome and unforgettable experience.Learned a lot of things not only in engineering and also Got a good friends network..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been to many campuses and have interacted with many students. Since past few years, there's a trend forming; especially among Indian engineering students: IT Jobs - no matter what...
I remember the days of BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). You'd plug in new hardware and driver - and zoom the BSOD would appear on screen. Can someone explain what...
I haven't had a chance to download Fedora. I've been toying with uBuntu 10.04 since last few days and its charming! Both have linux working in the background. So I'm...
i am mohan , I am new to this forum . can any one please help me to solve this problem I hav created a table using div . now...
hi friends, i want some help about searching for a given picture in search engine . somehow i came to know that it can be done but i dont know...