Graduating and thesis 'remote engineering'

Hello everybody,

I want to graduate this year and write me thesis over 'remote engineering' (also known as online engineering) I am going to write a marketingplan voor this product: #-Link-Snipped-#

Now i'm searching for some articles or literature about this subject and this kind of application. Who can help me??

Greetings a intern

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Any of these make sense?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    See if these help!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Roy Langelaar
    Roy Langelaar
    Thanks for the suggestions guys!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Roy Langelaar
    Thanks for the suggestions guys!
    Do update us about your project. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Waterfalls are some of the most majestic and mysterious sites in the world, but getting close can not only be difficult, but also dangerous. The Villa Escudero Resort of San...
Can i say like this I did lots of hard work to get in your company & i am confident that you will definitely select me. I don't know any...
The United States first and only Nuclear powered merchant ship was designed in hopes of finding peaceful uses for Nuclear energy as part of the Atoms for Peace program. President...
Near-field communications, NFC in short, is a technology that caught my attention last day. To elaborate, NFC is a technology that establishes connection between two similarly enabled devices over a...
Hi there, I have something need help . This is something related to fluid mechanics. My question is how do I calculate pressure / force acting on the mesh plate?...