Got VITA Juhu Mumbai for DAC Feb-13 Batch. Any Info about this Institute?

My DAC rank is 2899 and i got VITA Mumbai in my first round counselling....... (Not even expected to get DAC with this Rank). so confused. there is a lot of Good-Good in their official website and in the other forums... but actual reality is what god knows???

Any idea about this Institution........ ????
Help me..

Replies

• sharkey
    sharkey
    its because mumbai is really not a nice place for education...
    here everything is just about MONEY

you have all kinds of courses : crash course, vacation course,regular course, 10 days course 20 days course ,2 weeks course all with 100% placement assistance!!
    and the end result after joining it is you lose your money and end up nowhere

trust me iam i mumbaikar 😛

as far as the history of that institute there was a cdac in mumbai dunno which one exactly (not the kharghar main acts center) since the 80s as my uncle told...

and yet its not even as famous as sunbeam or other affliated which are just from 00s\

my suggestion try for kharghar main acts center...
    atleast its a govt inst and the campus is good...
    also heard that met-iit is good ...again not sure about it
  • Rxwdll
    Rxwdll
    Ur point is really valid..........
    Thanx for ur valuable suggestion ....

Now because Options cant b changed after locking... i will try to gain more info about this institute and hop for IACSD Pune in 2nd and 3rd counselling...

Thanx again.. 😀 😀
  • Rxwdll
    Rxwdll
    sharkey
    its because mumbai is really not a nice place for education...
    here everything is just about MONEY

you have all kinds of courses : crash course, vacation course,regular course, 10 days course 20 days course ,2 weeks course all with 100% placement assistance!!
    and the end result after joining it is you lose your money and end up nowhere

trust me iam i mumbaikar 😛

as far as the history of that institute there was a cdac in mumbai dunno which one exactly (not the kharghar main acts center) since the 80s as my uncle told...

and yet its not even as famous as sunbeam or other affliated which are just from 00s\

my suggestion try for kharghar main acts center...
    atleast its a govt inst and the campus is good...
    also heard that met-iit is good ...again not sure about it

Yesterday evening i got a call from VITA Juhu Center on my mobile.......... actually the call was as a reply of my query, which i posted on there official website. What they said about VITA i m giving u the summary of that..

1) they got an award or some kind of appreciation letter( they clearly not mentioned) from CDAC headquarter pune as the "Highest Placement record Training Center in India".
    2) They are very much aware about the incidence happened in crazyenginers.com Forum (if all of u remember that Spam like incidence and that guy PGonline :????). they said that that guy PGonline (Pratk Gupta) was a real student of VITA and now he is in Capgemini and he was just trying to promote this institute. they also said they any time i can come in the institute and talk to any of the current batch member....

Still i m not sure about VITA........ and If really any any one from Mumbai is here in this forum and can visit VITA personally i will be really thankful to Him/Her.

I m trying my best to gain more knowledge about that center and any one can help me......... he/she is most welcome.
  • sonu0801
    sonu0801
    Are you going to join vita for dac course?
    I want to know as i m goin 2 join.
  • gunn
    gunn
    hello..i got vita too fr dac..is it gud to join or not...
  • gunn
    gunn
    hi...u got ny info of vita...dac course...placements.studies...n all...
  • Pradeep Thawani
    Pradeep Thawani
    Hello
    I got vita for dac feb 2015 batch. my rank is 1400. please suggest me dat weather should I go for vita. Please guys help me is it really a good institute.
  • Pradeep Thawani
    Pradeep Thawani
    Hello,
    I went fr vita so thought to share my experience
    When I joined vita I was vry tensed abt placemnts as my degree was nt evn 60. But after getting der I jst forgot abt da placemnts and started enjoying da course. Faculty at vita is really awesome and supportive, they really take care of u like a family. Training starts frm da basics of C which is nt evn a part of dac, they make sure that all ur concepts are vry clear, Nitin sir is baap of java. Also da crs starts wid 2 days of Aptitude sessions which are full of fun and takes ur confidence level to maximum. In all vita is learn wid fun.
    And at the end all 115 of us were placed and ours was the fastest placed batch
  • Gaurav Chawra
    Gaurav Chawra
    Hi, I got vita in first council.
    Should I join?
    What was lowest and highest package #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gaurav Chawra
    Gaurav Chawra
    Hey I got vita for Feb 16
    Should I join?
    What was lowest and highest package #-Link-Snipped-#
  • tejas20
    tejas20
    Pradeep Thawani
    Hello
    I got vita for dac feb 2015 batch. my rank is 1400. please suggest me dat weather should I go for vita. Please guys help me is it really a good institute.
    hey pradeep my rank is 2454 ,will i get vita?
    and tell me about teaching and plaements of vita,
    is it worth to join vita?
  • supriya muturaja
    supriya muturaja

Anyone can plz tell me ... what is the cut off rank required to get admissions  in vita... 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I want some reliable information related BITSAT engineering exam. Is it is same as the other engineering exams like GATE??
Is there any way to set volume for Laptop speakers and headphones differently. i.e can I set ,say 70% volume for headphones and 22% volume for speakers, so that when...
Designation : Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Eligibility Criteria • Only BE/B.Tech & MCA - 2012 academic batch. • 60% and above aggregate without any standing backlog. • 55% and above...
Dear All, I'm in need of a suggestions/comments from the experts here about my career. I'm 5+ experienced java resource. Recently i got offer from Cognizant and Infosys. Now i'm...
hey! if i confirm master with jumper without OS inside and slave with OS, the computer ll boot? if no WHY? and if yes WHY?