Got selected in two companies for two roles QA and Development. Which to join?

Hey
I'm a final year computer science student. I got selected in 2 companies. First one is Virtusa( Developer profile) and the second one is Sapient (QA) with higher package. I have interest in programming. I'm very confused between these choices. So what should I do?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Don't judge the book by its cover. The boxy looking Walker 1 (Xingzhe No. 1) - a Chinese robot has claimed its position in the Guinness Book of World Records...
MASTERslave - Get In The Game An Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Robotics Workshop & Competition. Since the Inception Of International Robotics Challenge Techfest,IIT bombay in 1998 it has been a difficult...
I've began hearing a lot of great things about Indian Government's IndiaPost service. Lot of people have told me that they're at par with most of the private courier services...
Hello CEians, Could anyone please help me in choosing the companies for the inplant training. As i m doing my UG degree in EEE but i m intrested in Robotics,...
Event Name: AAKAAR 2016 Organised by: IIT BOMBAY In MUMBAI, Maharashtra Event Dates - Mar 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM to Mar 13, 2016 at 6:00 PM Venue Address: IIT...