Got A+B 1783 rank in CDAC -Cat..what should be preference list to get best DAC center according to teaching and placement??

I am from E&Tc background passout year 2015..I am appearing for CDAC 2019..also got 1783 rank in CAT..what should be preference list from combined area Mumbai and pune for DAC course according to best teaching and placement??As I listen good record of VITA,so is there possibility to get VITA in first round??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEY GUYS , IAM DONIG MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT TITLED "PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF E-WASTE IN CONCRETE".FOR THAT I WANT TO REMOVE TOXIC METALS LIKE CADMIUM,MERCURY,LEAD,BERYLLIUM ETC. SO I WANT TO...
I got 1012 rank in c cat exam. I want to go for pgdesd , can i get admission in banglore or hedrabad cdac centres?
How to set Gforce of wireless vibration sensor to test the electric generators used in small-scale knitting factory?  How can I set the parameters and test the vibration of electric...
Hi Ankita Katdare Im Ganesh I want do a project of final year btech in artificial intelligence.Idea:i want put all the photos into separate folder based on the constraints given...
Sir i got 1176 rank in a+b+c is there a chance to get good clg for DESD