Gopzz Prasee CE - Newbie . :)

hi dudes i am prasanna . doing my E&C engg. Very happy to be in CE. hope i make good friends.! πŸ˜€

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Prasanna!!!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE prasannaπŸ˜€

Be active!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi GP welcome to CE.

Hope to see you at the forum often.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hi welcome to ce
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gopzz Prasee
    hi dudes i am prasanna . doing my E&C engg. Very happy to be in CE. hope i make good friends.! πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Prasanna πŸ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    welcome to CE..be active and get crazy😁..LOL:bighug:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi prasanna
    welcome to CE
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello prasanna. Welcome to CE mate.πŸ˜€
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Prasanna πŸ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome prasanna πŸ˜€
  • Gopzz Prasee
    Gopzz Prasee
    #-Link-Snipped-#: i just found it while i was surfing and felt it to be very useful and intresting..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Gopzz Prasee
    Dude!!! Come on!!! Am from Chennai!!! Good to see you here... πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the same thing we studied in our Database Management Systems. This is a practical use of JOINS. Consider this problem description: Problem: I want to create a database...
I recently install windows server 2008 R2 as my home server. It has two NIC card, one connected to internet, and other connected to my private network. Now I enable...
Guys have you ever tried ecommerce site and buy or sell something through it? How was your experience ? Is it reliable?
About 30-40% of power outages around the world are caused due to the lightening. The transmission lines are subjected to both direct lightning strokes and induced over voltages. Of these,...
This is not exactly a puzzle.I have invented this myself. Have you ever wondered why we have a circle of 360 degrees only? When we can have it of 100...