Googling for the latest!

Many times when I goolge for something, I get the top results directing to age old pages. I was thinking whether there is a way to get the newest results first.

May be some of you have got the right solution...😛

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Go to advanced search and set the date filter!!

[​IMG]
  • lal
    lal
    Thank you very much friend.:dance:
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Note that the old news may be get updated some times and sometimes won't but the ranking is usually based on the value of a website..
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just love the look and feel of Apple Safari 4.0.2 web browser. I have all the latest updates installed. But dont know why it crashes everytime I try to...
Hello CEans... We all use calculators in our daily lives. Most calculators in the market today employ Use and Throw lkaline batteries. They have a decent life span, depending on...
Today we are celebrating birthday of crazyboy wish him here also ask for treat here. 😉 many many returns of the day friend. May your all dream comes true. Lets...
Hi There.. I did my Engg in elctronics and i am intrested in MTECH computer science. which exam paper in need to prepare for Gate CS or Gate electronics?
Hi everyone i think i m good at hacking upto some extend on windows xp,98 nt, & trial an error at vista if any ine need help can contact me