Google's What do you love site

Google has launched the site -www.wdyl.com i.e-What Do You Love site that aims at connecting people to products making searching more interesting and useful.Sharing your results is still limited to Gmail and Picasa for now – Google+ integration is surprisingly absent, but reasonably, should arrive soon. We hope Google adds other new features as well. Check out the introductory video:-#-Link-Snipped-#

Also a new google property called Photovine-www.photovine.com which is still in trial mode.Apart from releasing an introductory video Google has yet to comment about it in detail.It is basically a image sharing service wherein we have image threads of different topics having different images in them.
‪Warm and Fuzzy (Official Photovine Video)‬‏ - YouTube

What are your take on these sites?

Source:thinkdigit

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Fellas... I am a final year B.tech Student and want to make a Project on Wireless Electricity.. Can someone help me out in this thing...??
The tool is wedge shape object of hard material. It is usually made from H.S.S. Beside H.S.S. machine tool is also made from High Carbon Steel, Satellite, Ceramics, Diamond, Abrasive,...
Guys anyone know about Daffodil And United Health Group Companies?? What's their CTC?
I am d student of 2nd year mechanical branch of shankaracharya college,raipur.I wanted to know something more about trainning period: what are the fields, what will be the best for...
FORA.tv - Elevation Partners Director and Co-Founder Roger McNamee