Google's share grows

Google's share of the search-engine market continued to grow in November as both Yahoo's and Bing's shrank, according to numbers released Wednesday by Experian Hitwise.

[​IMG]

See the market share of Google 😲

Wonder if any other player would be able to catch up with that ever...

What do you think?

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Good for them.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya but then the gap between Google and all others is so huge one gets a little surprised to see the amount of difference

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, I am a 2009 graduate in computer science and i am searching for a job. Since i have an aggregate less than 60% i found that getting a...
Finally, the highly anticipated film from director Karan Johar and starring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol, will open in theaters worldwide on Valentine’s Day weekend, that is, February 12, 2010. My...
hi... i am a electronics and telecommunication engineer(third year)...i want to do some project releted to digital communication...please help me if any one has some idea....also please suggest some links...
This is Sreekanth from Hyderabad. I am studying B.tech final year in sreenidhi institute of science and technology. my discipline is computer science. I need any java new projects.
Hello everyone, Myself Nikhil Bansal from Engineering College Bikaner. I am from Electronics & communication stream 3rd year. Love to work with new and interesting projects for humanity.