Google's New Search Tool To Make Life Easier for Those Applying To US Universities

Students often get distracted by a bunch of sites to follow for choosing their dream schools. While the fall session has just begun a month back, the next session form is out and running and this is where you need detailed stats to compare and select. QS College rankings, blogs are not enough and always the data varies depending on several factors. Google is again at your service with its advanced search tool to show you all the authentic details about any US college, directly synced with U.S. Dept. of Education’s College Scorecard.

Study_tool

The information board will pin almost anything you need to know including graduation rate, average cost with available financial aid, average salary after receiving the degree, acceptance rate of applications and other related data. Although it is mostly designed keeping undergraduate admission in mind, others can also find this useful and effective to a certain extent.

Now this information will also help you in making your analysis based upon your choice. Suppose you would like to get into a low budget school or require a 100% scholarship to go with your education then you might need a refined search. Plus, this tool will predict the time required to pay any educational loan you might want to consider. All together Google wants to guide you on the right track when it comes to higher education.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Description: The project will create an automatic irrigation system that can maintain the amount of water to be used using ultrasonic sensing to measure the water level. the device...
Hi CEans, This post is a simple Thank You note to all the moderators of CrazyEngineers for building this amazing and extremely helpful website. I want to give special thanks...
Apple said it took 'courage' to eliminate the 3.5mm audio port from the latest iPhone 7. Whether you like it or not, the industry is likely to follow Apple's footsteps...
sir, i have got one silly doubt maybe that due to i am not so good in trigonometry. My question is of forces on inclined plane while deriving stresses on...
Xiaomi has been a success in India there is no doubt about it. It started off its journey with flash sales of its dirt-cheap yet powerful smartphone exclusively on Flipkart....