Google's Larry Page @ Zeitgeist 2012 About Google's Future [Watch It]

I hope you guys had a chance to look at the Google Glass Walk photos - #-Link-Snipped-#

At Zeitgeist 2012, Google's own co-founder Larry Page gave a 20-minute talk that presents some insights into the Google worldview, both in terms of where the company invests its energy and how it is shaping the future.
He is trying to inspire people by showing them the advantage of the amazing opportunities modern technology provides and is capable of. Watch it and tell us what you think.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you feel spendy, we've a nice recommendation for you - Blackberry Porsche Design P'9881 is now available in India for only Rs. 130,000. The price is peanuts because it...
I used to like the days when Flipkart was only limited to Books, Mobiles and Computers. But it looks like Flipkart understands the need of venturing into other categories as...
Nice to meet you all. My name is Adzmeel Akmar bun Hj Ayob. Just call me Adzmeel. I'm from Malaysia and study diploma in mechanical engineering. Right now I'm in...
Apparently more women than men receive PhDs in biological Sciences, at least in the US. The story is perhaps true in India too. Another survey shows that women comprise 73%...
Which engg would help me design and manufacture consumer electronics? Im getting into Indian Institute of Technology and need some help.