Google's Driveless Car

Larry and Sergey founded Google because they wanted to help solve really big problems using technology. And one of the big problems we’re working on today is car safety and efficiency. Our goal is to help prevent traffic accidents, free up people’s time and reduce carbon emissions by fundamentally changing car use.

Official Google Blog: What we’re driving at

Source:Google's Blog

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it. A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate. My Dearest Reshma, Please answer the...
Indian coins are mainly produced in 4 cities 1. Delhi 2. Mumbai 3. Hyderabad 4. Kolkata The production in city puts an identification mark under the year of issue. Coins...
dear friends, I am saiful from malaysia and currently in my final year in Bach electrical electronics eng. My problem is I don't have any idea what to do for...
I don’t know if we should be concerned about where AI is heading, however, I think it is something to consider extensively before we live to regret our invention of...
This survey is only for Americans! We need help! We are a group of students from Denmark, and we're making a website as a schoolproject. Our task is to analyse...