Google.com/edu/ - How does it help?

Xavier College Prep World History teacher Ms. Nunez will have to miss class during the critical review week before final exams. She turns to Google to interact and connect with her students.
Watch this video and share your views.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam an Agricultural Engineering student at The Univeristy of Zambia aged 22 in my fourth year and Am interested in farm power and machinery. I like watching documentaries and working...
hello friends,can anyone tell me about E billing and invoice system? means what would be the definition,or does it means that it is a online billing system? kindly give me...
I've been wondering about this for some time now. There are 200 Engineering colleges in Karnataka. There are about 600 Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, 450 in Tamil Nadu. North...
Myself Ketan Kumar B.Tech Electrical Engg from NIT Patna, I am gonna rock this world!!!!
Dear CE Members , Myself Anees ,I am new to CE forum....I found this very interesting .....this provides a platform for crazy Engineers to share their ideas and thoughts among...