Google.com search result preview

Google have added a new feature in its search engine called Google.Com Search Result Preview. This features was already present in Bing.Com and this is really Cool feature where you can see the view of any website that comes in Google search engine without visiting that website.
[​IMG]

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Oh! yeah!

Yesterday I was browsing something and I have observed this!

But didnt give a serious thought what it was 😀

Nice info!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I observed it yesterday, but was not surprised! They come out with such innovations everyday! 😁 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We already have a post about this on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have recently purchased, in Thailand, a new "Wellcom"W3118 Smartphone. I want to download several games etc but i do not know how to determine what operating system my phone...
Is there anyone here who have some idea of where we can host voice applications?
It's commonly believed that Indian politicians aren't educated. However, Prithviraj Chavan is all set to change that belief. The newly crowned Chief Minister of Maharashtra State, Er. Prithviraj Chavan is...
Dear Sir or madam, ​ We are seek for distributor and explore the opportunity to cooperate with you on the business of GstarCAD in your market.​ GstarCAD is a Fast,...
harp (v): To repeat tediously; to go on and on about something herald (n): A royal proclaimer; a harbinger A robin is sometimes viewed as a herald of spring; its...