Google Web Designer Beta - The Latest Development Tool For HTML5 And CSS3

HTML5 has long been Google’s favorite web designing tool and to help increase its acceptance among the netizens, Google has released a beta version of its HTML5 development tool called as Google Web Designer. The announcement was made on the product’s Google+ account today. The software is available as a free download #-Link-Snipped-#. The product helps the user to focus the design while it takes cares of the complex coding. If you are feeling confident of your HTML5 coding the Web Designer also gives you the option of writing the lines of codes yourself.

Google Web Designer 2

Since HTML5 has been made for animations, the Google Web Designer has two animation modes. In the Quick mode one has to build the animations scene by scene and it would take care of the frames. In Advanced mode it lets you animate individual elements using layers. The Google Web Designer employs CSS3 to help you create and manipulate 3D animations. The designer supports assets from other creative suites including its own built-in illustration tools to create vector-style artwork. Finally, Google being the world leaders in online advertising has made sure that you can publish ads without any extra coding with DoubleClick Studio or AdMob or any other generic option.

Google Web Designer

So CE coders do check out the software and let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Divyanshu Sharma
    Divyanshu Sharma
    Focused on Google Ads and animation with separate spaces for HTML, CSS and javascript. Non coders will find it helpful. Although those who love to code wont be really surprised, but it promises to be handy for 'quick jobs'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Telerik a company has introduced a new testing tool into the market recently, the name of the tool is Test Studio. Features: We can do Functional Testing, with all latest...
This is a scenario based on audio editing As I was editing and merging two audio files I found dithering an most effective tool that helps in removing transition noises...
hello i am a student of ece third year. i want to start preparation of gate and ies but can't be able to deside how? can any body tell me...
can any body explain the diffrence b/w current and voltage and also there different practicle significance?
Found a good image of Linux Kernel mapping in one post of Google+, forgot to copy the link (apologies for that) ​👍