Google Wave Review

So far its stupidly complex to understand. The inbuilt videos say that I can use wave to communicate in real time with other people.

Except the user interface, nothing has appealed to me yet.

๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Even the 'Google Wave Introductory Video' fails to explain how Google Wave's going to help me. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    hmm. from the videos I think it is something like a yahoo messenger, except some features..public chat rooms,video embedding,bots are features..what do you say ce-wavers..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I got an Invite , but in our office only IE 6 ,moreover we are not able to install addin provided!!!

So hopefully I will try it tomorrow and will post a review ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Can anybody invite me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

as most of you are already aware its predicted that the Meteor Leon will end up in meteorite showers. Its predominantly visible from Asian and European countries. How many CEans...
Folks, Mood Indigo is back ๐Ÿ˜€ Moodi is ASIA's biggest college festival ๐Ÿ˜ Official site: Mood Indigo - IIT Bombay Competitions at Mood Indigo encompass a wide range of genres,...
Nokia N97 Mini Review: [youtube]ifJnM02ic8w[/youtube] N97 mini is set to make a debut in India today [November 16, 2009] and is priced at 20-25k INR. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ In short Nokia N97...
If you have purchased Nokia 7210 Super Nova , this news should be important to you -
hello iam ec 3rd year student i want to go in embedded system feild how i can go to it plz guide me. what are the necessary thing ia should...