Google Voice Search

As they say "Innovation doesnt have a limit". Google has launched its voice search system today. According to them "If you can say it, you can search it". Try it guys, a great experience. The service is available with chrome browser only.

Google

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out our official coverage - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    hey Biggie, I was thinking what we have to do to enable this feature in a mac book? Is it indifferent of machine you are using? Do we need to install drivers/ softwares?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Voice search is awesome., but I am more interested in Image search and the engine behind it.

The same article says about the Image search as well.
  • cvtharun
    cvtharun
    Google's new innovations in search are great! Hope the Google Motion (the april fool search feature) comes true!
  • Marknal
    Marknal
    Thank you so much for this. Works great. I did not follow the directions properly but it works perfectly.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome innovation Google people... Thanks CE for spreading this word... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    hey Biggie, I was thinking what we have to do to enable this feature in a mac book? Is it indifferent of machine you are using? Do we need to install drivers/ softwares?
    Google Voice search is a 'Google Feature' - nothing to do with the OS as long as it supports microphone.
    ishutopre
    Hey Ishu, same problem. The reason is, it is available only on google.com and not in google.co.in... Try it out... 😀
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    I never got it in chrome browser and that too in .com domain.
    Dude, in chrome, it is working now... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airbus unveils radical vision of future aircraft design Read more: Airbus unveils radical vision of future aircraft design | News | The Engineer
We have a project and will be going to draw 100 different road signs and symbols, which of course based on the Philippine standard. Since, the Philippines is one of...
hi there , ok so the other day i was working on my laptop and was connected to the internet using gprs, and my friend also wanted to use it...
What is cavitation in cp, problems of cp and get a great knowledge of cp and its working... For more information about cavitation in pumps download report here
I just want to know that in which case i will get good salary package? Case 1. I did M Tech. from IIT and I m a fresher and got...