Google Took Over Israel's Quiksee For $10 million

Google is #-Link-Snipped-#to have taken over Israel's Quiksee for about $10 million dollars. Quiksee allows users to create location-based interactive media content. Its web-based content, the company says, "lets you quickly and easily create stunning virtual tours."

I wonder what's cooking up at Google!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JPMorgan Chase & Co. and UBS are considering allowing employees to access corporate email using Apple iPhones. A switch by these banks would be a further blow for Canada's RIM,...
According to Infosys CEO, the Company wanted to boost revenue from Europe to about 40 per cent of total income from 20 per cent, while other markets would account for...
IE 9 is all set for public beta release on September 15th. Sure thing we'll download it and post a detailed review; but it would be interesting to know what...
Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...
Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...