Google Tablet Next Year - Eric Schmidt

Google's ex-CEO and now the executive chairman Mr. Eric Schmidt has confirmed that Google is working on their own branded tablet and it will be released next year; within next 6 months. Schmidt said that the company is planning to launch the tablet of the highest quality. We know for sure that the tablet will run Android 4.0 ICS. Google is planning to launch a full fledged war with Apple's iPad.

What are your expectations from Google Tablet?

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hey
    The_Big_K its great news buddy that Google is also taking part in giving amazing TAB but I think this TAB have to fight with the other #-Link-Snipped-# as their price range will be less as compare to Google TAB.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah... Now there are three tablets...
    Google Tablet
    Apple Tablet
    Aakash Tablet
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You completely forgot Samsung, Motorola tablets! 😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    You completely forgot Samsung, Motorola tablets! 😁
    Tehy are kinda similar to mobiles...
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The_Big_K you also for get Dell and Asus tablets😁😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vikaskumar11233
    The_Big_K you also for get Dell and Asus tablets😁😉
    Dell has Tablets? Asus tablets aren't as popular as samsung, motorola and blackberry.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The_Big_K I agree with you that Asus is not popular as Samsung and other but they manufacture TAB.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Zealiche 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sengunthar Engineering College. It is national level technical fest organized by department of Chemical Engineering for the benefit of students across the...
BSNL is offering fancy aka premium mobile numbers free of cost through an online tool. You can now select your premium phone number online through BSNL's website. If you do...
MNP seems to be quite popular in India and Idea cellular is the biggest beneficiary from the service. If you've ported your number using MNP service, please share your experience....
I've been advised that on larger boards, Sphinx search would be a better option. I've collected some information about it but unable to make out whether it will be useful....
Robo war competitions are very famous in all the engineering colleges. Can someone keep us updated about the upcoming robowars? 😀