Google Search Font Color Changed?

Try searching Google and tell me that I'm not the only one who's noticing a change in the color of the links that appear in Google search results. The shade of blue has been changed from darker to more 'lighter'.

Try hitting this link to search for 'CrazyEngineers' on Google: #-Link-Snipped-#

The new font color is: #0366ea 😨

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has released a new flavor of Google Maps application for Android devices, With this new version Maps are all set to provide users with an updated advertise experience. Recently...
Lenovo Miix tablet is the latest gadget from the company to enter the multi-mode PC innovation device arena. The 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with a PC processor sports a "quick-flip"...
The first official Sony Xperia i1 (earlier codenamed Honami) teaser image is out on Chinese website Digi-Wo (which later was plucked up by the Xperia blog), and all it reveals...
After releasing the 'All Access' a Google’s Music streaming service in US (in May) and in Australia / New Zealand (in July) and getting a moderate success, Google is all...
People from northern hemisphere, please ( for gods sake) don't miss the shower. Its one of the largest meteor shower. Yes, you might have to move away from city lights...