Google Recruiting Via www.google.com/foobar/ ?

Just came to know that #-Link-Snipped-# is Google's hidden recruiting website. The things aren't very straightforward, obviously. Here's how I think it works:-

• Google keeps track of what information you are searching for online.
  • If it finds out that you are typing in advanced Python or Java related queries for some time, it will show you a mystery box by splitting up the results page and ask you whether you want to take the challenge. (See Picture Below).
  • If you say yes, you will be taken to the above mentioned URL. It will then ask you to login and show a programming puzzle. You will have about 48 hours to submit your solution. The system auto-tests the solution you have submitted and will ask you to take up next challenge.
  • If you submit correct solutions to about five or six challenges, the system will ask you to submit your contact information.
  • A Google recruiter will then contact you to ask for your resume; and then you will be interviewed at Google HQ.
google-foobar-hiring.jpg.
Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Read the interesting story of Max Rosett on the source mentioned above. Do let me know if you get the opportunity to solve the challenge ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's shame, my queries are not that advance to get chance in Google challenge ๐Ÿ˜–
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    lol... the image shows challenge is shown for searching mutex lock ๐Ÿ˜‰
    If they want real deal, they should make this challenge open. Then they will see what some people are capable of ๐Ÿ˜
    wait... is this already open ???
    Anyways, nice info ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi am RAVI ..can u olz tel me what is the qualification for to become a Tekla moduler or BIM design engineer.. And is any possibility to move to moduler...
i have tried running C in visual studio by looking on some articles over the internet but when i was using it , i was having problems because visual studio...
The touchscreen revolution has made several typing kings and queens feel left out. If you miss the sensual touch of your physical keyboard while typing long messages or emails on...
Windows 10 users had something to cheer about this Thursday when Saavn unveiled the Windows 10 universal app at a glittering function in New Delhi. Saavn had fleetingly mentioned in...
Hi guys, I am searching for a right software to draw/model chemical processing plants in isometric view. I am not getting one. Can anyone help? I have attached an image...