Google Play Music Finally Launched In India, Much To The Music Lovers' Delight

This could be called a game-changing decentralization act from Google, simply the biggest hit in the virtual market for all Indians. Feeling proud, we must congratulate citizens who will be using Google's YouTube Go, Play and Chrome, Allo, News Keep The Average Indian 2G User In Mind. It was a day old news and suddenly the chartbuster - Google Play Music pops up showing that it has now been released for India to enjoy unlimited local and international songs in cheap pricing.

There was almost everything in the Play store except the small music icon which was released five years ago in the US. So what? Finally, we got our silent gift as no such official announcements regarding this small update has been done yet. Although the Play Music launch was scheduled to have its appearance in Indian android phones by July,2016 it took time for the update to come out of the shell.

Play_music
Found Anything You Wanna Try ?

Starting slow, Google Play Music for India is still in its nascent stage with no subscription streaming service. Unlike many other products such as Adobe creative cloud, Google India misses All Access Subscription facility, radio and podcast options. This might be Google’s business trick for the next Google for India after-show or not being too late, they might allow access just at the end of the year.

What can you do there? You can browse a specially curated catalog of Bollywood hits, international music, Indian classical music, kids specials etc. One single piece asks for 12 Rs./ 15 Rs. and one album can sport a varying price range depending upon the number of music files stored there. If there’s room for an opinion then it’s probably too early to be skeptical about the application.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just in time for this fall, famous drone maker DJI has launched a new drone called the Mavic Pro that is more compact and powerful than ever. The DJI Mavic...
To overcome the shortcomings of traditional machine translation systems, Google’s research team has come with up with Google Neural Machine Translation system (GNMT), which utilizes state-of-the-art training techniques to achieve...
No one on earth has ever said that they like standing in long queues. Anyone reading this article knows that there is no alternative to this but what if we...
Lava Mobiles has launched a new entry level smartphone in the Indian market. The Lava A97 appeared on the official website. The Lava A97 sports a 5inch display with FWVGA...
Hi everyone, I am working on a Wind Tunnel and I have a hardware to modify from. I have no clue about sensors and I need sensors to measure Airflow,...