Google Pay Transaction Fee Is $0.00; For Apple Pay: 0.15%

Google will not charge any transaction fee on Google Pay transactions. The transaction fee, for Apple Pay is 0.15% of the transaction value. Looks like the competition among the payment services is getting higher day by day. Note that Samsung which announced Samsung Pay integrated with the S6 and S6 Edge; won't have any transaction fees either.

Among all, I think Samsung Pay has the biggest advantage among all the services. It's the only one equipped with magnetic secure transmission (MST) technology in addition to the regular NFC based payments. Not all terminals are NFC equipped; but the MST technology will work with any PoS (card swiping) machine.

Which service do you think will be popular globally? Apple's or Samsung's or the Android Pay in general?

THIS:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung's next version of Samsung Gear is likely to support mobile payments through their recently announced service called 'Samsung Pay'. The report from South Korea newspapers hints at Samsung planning...
There are several online test management tools available on the Internet but I'm looking for recommendations. I'd really love if you could make suggestions about the software you're using or...
I'm looking for selenium tutorials for beginners. I've been thinking of using selenium to automate few of the smoke tests we're currently developing for upcoming features on CrazyEngineers. I'm okay...
Name: Suresh Masabattula *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu *Occupation: Engineer/Gates & Dampers BHEL Ranipet Work Experience: Engineer, LP Division, TVS Wheels India ltd., Chennai *Hobbies & Interests:...
Apple will begin the live telecast of WWDC 2015 and all the users of iPhone, iMac, Macbook will be able to view it directly from the browser. If you do...