Google PageRank Update 2011 & 2012 - When does an update happen?

The Google Toolbar's PageRank is updated infrequently, so it often shows out of date values.

The last confirmed update was 27 June 2011 however, there was previously no confirmed update for more than a year.

What are your speculations about this?

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    As you said it is infrequent, so no one can tell you exact date or even near around date. It is on Google when to update the algorithm and Page Rank. Minor updates are frequent but not the major ones.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There as a tiny Panda update on Oct 30 I guess.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aztec Software is leading software company which works in services and software. Here is placement pattern for campus recruitment.
1. Explain about your current project? 2. While using Apache Tomcat4.1 where can place all the jsp files. 3. What is a jsp?. 4. what is a servlet? 5. Which...
CMC is leading software company and here is the placement paper pattern : 1. Aptitide Test 2. Technical Test 3. Interview Please find attached file containing questions asked in aptitude...
Hi friends i have doubt in middlegen tool of hibernate.Generally this tool is uesd for create hibernate mapping files in hibernate. I need to know how to create the hbm...
At sometime or other even engineers have to do do booth duty. We try to be more productive by doing other things. This gives lot of useful tips on handling...