Google Maps App Available For Download

Apple decided to ditch Google Maps from their software pack and it turned out to be a big mistake. Apple's learned the lesson and has now released the much awaited Google Maps App in the App Store. If you're an Apple user, get the app from ‎Google Maps on the App Store.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I want some of the good author books on following subjects (with easily understandable language) Network Analysis Analog Electronics Field Theory Mathematics-IV
Hello Friends, I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College.. So, here...
Hey guys i just wanted to know about the courses in audio engineering... and can a person pursue a masters in audio engineering after doing a bachelors degree in electronics...
In the modern world, the term 'design' is almost synonymous with one brand - 'Apple'. People say that Apple's great at designing the products. I'm not sure if that indeed...
sir, what are the effect of engine varables in SI engine....tommorw i have exam sir,,please give me the reply as soon as possible...