Google Job Interview

I stumbled upon the following post by Peteris Krumin about Job Interview at Google. It makes me feel sick to know that after going through so many interviews, Peteris didn't make it to Google.

Look : #-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    I stumbled upon the following post by Peteris Krumin about Job Interview at Google. It makes me feel sick to know that after going through so many interviews, Peteris didn't make it to Google.

Look : #-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think?
    Article sealed my lips... 😁
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Whew! talk about hiring the best of the best of the best of the best 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Whew! talk about hiring the best of the best of the best of the best 😀
    Yeah and then create products/services that die in due course of time [with few exceptions]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, I dont think it was that horrendous 😛 Nice to know they paid for the journey. Seems like they guy actually enjoyed the experience 😉
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Going out after 8 rounds and a month of a process is indeed sad. But yes, he really enjoyed it seems. Nice one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World events concern you? Sports excite you? Entertainment’s your thing? Environment is your passion? Politics is your forte? Have a zeal for Technology? Want to discuss, comment, learn, rant about...
how can specialization in VHDL help .........can we take it as a separate field in electronics??😕:?:
CEans, Please spread the word about following contact information: Fast, please! IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS *BMC Disaster Management Cell, Emmanuel: 180, +91 22 22694725 *J J Hospital Blood Bank: Contact Person...
Hi to all CEans, I am Mohit Goel studying in 1st semester of Computer Engineering. One of the CEan here recommended to join this forum. Bye...
HI there, I am new to serial communication and i am trying to send data via matlab to my pic18f4431 microcontroller via a serial port. I am programming my pic...