Google India Labs Group site got hacked!

Someone's hacked Google India Labs site : #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's a picture as posted by Pluggd.in -

[โ€‹IMG]

Hackers! ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Re: Google Labs India site got hacked!

This is really shocking...๐Ÿ˜’.

Hackers should use their brain in some constructive work and not destructive.๐Ÿ˜•
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

Lol... amazing. Some one beats Google. My god, this is news. One kick ass hacker he must be :grin:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Well let me cut the fun short. I think this is not the official Google lab. This is just a group in Google. The real url is #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-#

Just an opinion. (Boy I feel stupid)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah, I was about to say that it was just a Google Group page ๐Ÿ˜›

Its fun to look through the Lab/research pages of Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Sun Microsystems, etc.. its like going through advanced stuff akin to the concept cars of motoring companies.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

mayurpathak
    Lol... amazing. Some one beats Google. My god, this is news. One kick ass hacker he must be :grin:
    What I fail to understand is, why was our editor-in-chief so ecstatic to see Google Labs Group page hacked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I shouldn't have said that, I think :sshhh:.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    yeh ,, google is not realy hacked ,,,,, but if it will happen in future i will raly say congo to that hacker,, bcoz as i am in hacknig world i know what this matters,, and yeh i will also say that ,that hacker should not use it for any distructive thing but it will b realy a great achivement
  • just2rock
    just2rock

thats what i feel true...these kick ass Black Hackers are Devils..
    Thats why i predict that near future silent warfare will take in huge shape of "CYBER WARFARE"
    Anti cyber warfare groups worldwide should get ready with all major encryption-security technology by which easy tracking of hacker IP can be done with
    1>pin point location
    2>Verified Mail id creation
    3>Verified Interent facility to provide to customers/company
    etc

Regards,
    J2R

The_Big_K
    What I fail to understand is, why was our editor-in-chief so ecstatic to see Google Labs Group page hacked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

The_Big_K

Excuse me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can anyone tell me how to use mouse in a c++ program?
i want to start a personal project wich i can present in the technical interview during my placements.please give me an idea on what topic can i start my personal...
CEans, Recently, I came across Microsoft's DreamSpark! Taken from DreamSpark site: - DreamSpark is simple, it's all about giving students Microsoft professional-level developer and design tools at no charge so...
Hello guys, i am newbie here, was doing a project regarding infrared sensor autogate... what i wish to ask is how to write the command for the situation stated below?...
hello to everyone especially the mods and creators of this very interesting site. My name is Basti and i'm a telecom network planner... i'm very much honored to be a...