Replies

• avii
    avii
    Micromax lol
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    Micromax lol
    They aren't ones 'okay' to be lol'ed these days. They're kicking some serious ass you know.

PS: These gatherings are getting boring every year. Not a single announcement was made that'd make me restless.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I watched IO and it was pretty tough to choose between Pachai vs Messi 😁.

Yes, for average consumer IO is dull they even not unveiled the name for Android L, but for developers new market has emerged with separate SDK for Tv, watch and auto.
    Macromax and other local companies going to nail big shot with AndroidOne, first to receive android updates.
    India is going to biggest market for Android. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want the benefits of a laptop and a tablet in a single device, the all new gadget from Intel called - 'Education 2 in 1' might just be...
Rawatbhata is a town in Rajasthan, India. About 11 Kms away from it is a nuclear power plant operated by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL). Temperatures in Rajasthan...
If you went to bed early last night you would probably missed the biggest event on the Google calendar, the Google I/O keynote. As Google delivered some expected news as...
Quote: The new robot guides at a Tokyo museum look so eerily human and speak so smoothly they almost outdo people - almost. Japanese robotics expert Hiroshi Ishiguro, an Osaka...
There is a new competitor in the tablet market - Flipkart, the online electronics store. You might be wondering how can Flipkart be a competitor in the hardware market? Well,...