Google Groups Layout Updated

New layout is just like gmail and discussion thread is also very simple yet beatiful.
I don't know if anyone here using google groups. but now its pretty good.
untitled

Earlier layout was too bad and I just hate that.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Google in fact is unifying all of their services under a singly 'grey & white' color scheme. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Apart from Gmail, the new layout looks nice on every other service that Google offers.

I want my old look back on Gmail. 😭
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AbraKaDabra
    I want my old look back on Gmail. 😭
    Try this:
    Untitled

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please share the mathematical model/derivation for the working of table tennis shooter machine. i think it is based on principle conservation of momentum. rotating wheel transfers momentum to the ball.
There comes a time in some peoples' lives when one feels burnt out and not able to take it any more. Quite often one is unaware of what is happening...
All is not lost for Indian Engineering. Here is a report on the prestigious MIT T35 list. Those who make the grade are under 35 innovators. What is very encouraging...
Tirunelveli district in Tamilnadu has a host of windfarms. It is also the current centre of controversy about the Koodankulam Nuclear plant. There has been some discussion in UK about...
For professionals, who want to brush up their knowledge and students who want to know the basics of on a range of topics of engineering interest a slew of eBooks...