Google Glass Assists Dental Implant Procedures

Quote:
Barcelona, Spain-based R&D firm Avinent, in partnership with the software development company Droiders, has developed Avinent Glass, a new app for Google Glass that guides and assists surgeons through a dental implant procedure. Using Google Glass's heads up display as well as voice commands and QR codes to identify implants, Avinent Glass can guide dentists through an entire implant procedure – advancing through each step as the surgery progresses.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What better place for this post than 'The Cafe'? The next level perhaps is to have robots to eat the food. Quote: Normally, when I cook, I’m on my own...
The Research team of Penn State University and Cornell University physicists has discovered a novel material for studying the concept of “spin-transfer torque”. The new substance is a combination of...
does software testing needs database testing ? and does tester requires programming knowledge of both java and .net ? is it possible to switch from testing to development later?👎
The official launch of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is just a few days away. The glimpse of the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt got several of you to write to us about pre-orders. Anticipating the...
Hello friends iam balakumar iam studing final year Information technology.... In my college they are started our final projects.. i dont know any project ideas . But my language is...