Google For Entrepreneurs - Series Of Events

Google's launched (and promoting it through their homepage) a new program for the entrepreneurs, called 'Google For Entrepreneurs' : #-Link-Snipped-# . Through the program, Google will host a number of events throughout the world, helping entrepreneurs and get their businesses online quickly through Google's services. I found the following video introduction of the program -

I think it's a great platform for the budding and new entrepreneurs to get exposed to new ideas and meet other like minded people. Most of the times, you will find a new way to get started or solve any problem by meeting people and listening to how they're thinking. Please keep the rest of us updated if you attend an event in your city.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mahindra Quanto compact SUV can safely be called as the most awaited launch of this year. It is the first sub-4metre vehicle which is capable of seating 5+2 people. The...
Scientists have been trying to find earth like enviroenment where 'earth-like' living beings can be found. Though water has been found onplanets (supposedly mars), moons (example Europa moon of jupiter)...
nah.. i am not a apple-hater nor i am a samsung lover , but i somehow felt the parody funny
Klaus Mathwig of the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands have created tiniest trckle of water flow that may harbinger the development of an all electronic 'Lab-on-a-chip'. Nano engineering...
Dear friends, Please help me about running the applications in codeigniter using wamp i installed codeigniter successfully and created login form but it's not running after setting all the parameters...