Google Earth 3D view

.. saying 3 D that would never beat the actual view. As can be seen from below few photos, its graphical. Graphical images for objects in motion is tolerable( water falls), but not for static structures like Harbour Bridge/Opera House.Dont ask about Egyptian pyramids 😔.
Things what i think is applaudable is that structures which were broken and reconstructed with graphics as well as the ease of use and smoothness in which you navigate across the map and the quickness in retrival of results

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would still have my world tours plans on 😐

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Awesome !!!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Cool!! 😀

How do they graphically construct whole landscapes??
    Awesome!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Wow! Fantastical view. 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Looks cool

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had recently join this site and its my first post here. Hi, my self James Thomasn. I am from Australia but right now i am in India for my...
Hey guys we’ve just planned to start a civil techno club in our college. So I’ve jotted some activities we could do in it… the few points we decided are:...
In an ancient land, the beautiful princess Eve had many suitors. She decided on the following procedure to determine which suitor she would marry. First, all of the suitors would...
I was a student of IT,I need to present a paper can any one suggest me the better topic in computer applications,databases....
can any body give me a idea of what to study for the bharath electronics examination???