Google Doodle Celebrates Bob Moog's Birthday [Video] "Inventor of the Moog synthesizer"

Robert Arthur "Bob" Moog was an American pioneer of electronic music, best known as the inventor of the Moog synthesizer.
Google's done a really remarkable job with a dedication for him in today's google doodle.
You can play the synth doodle by tapping on the keys with your cursor or by hitting the numbers on your keyboard.
Did you love it?

Also, check this video -

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's AWESOME Tribute to Dr. Moog by Google. One of the Best doodle by Google.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those of you who loved yesterday's doodle, would love to see this.
    Daft Punk cover performed on today's interactive 'Google Doodle'. Percussion performed on Korg Monotribe.

All I have to say is, Some people do creative work with their free time, others just watch youtube videos. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m new to java. i need help my program has compiled but when displaying the output it shows 0 everytime if i change the value then also it shows...
We have many terms and words unique to our profession. Our poor brothers who are CAs, Arts, Journo-based etc might not fully understand, or worse, misunderstand. A handy-dandy guide! And...
Hey everyone, I'm new to this system, my name is Aleem, from Trinidad and Tobago, I'm a student majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering .
Value First, the digital media company has acquired popular messaging website, Way2SMS for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition will make ValueFirst one of the biggest digital media companies in India....
Ever wondered how your phone's accelerometer works? A short video from 'The Engineer Guy' explains the accelerometer functioning inside your cell phone. Take a look -