Google Docs Adds Google Drawings

Source: Google Apps Update Email

Google Docs now has a collaborative drawings editor that makes it easy to build organizational charts, flow charts, design diagrams and much more.

- Share drawings just like any other Google Doc
- Download in a variety of formats
- Co-edit and view changes in real real-time
- Chat with other editors
- Use web clipboard to easily insert into other Google Docs
- Publish drawings as images and embed anywhere

Editions included:
Standard, Premier, Education, Team and Partner Editions

Languages included:
All languages supported by Google Docs

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a 3rd year EC engineer. My query is whether Electronics & Communication engineers can apply for job (scientist/engineer) only in the electronics category? Is there any category called telecommunication...
I want mini projects in networking. please tell me any mini project topics in networking......
This Saturday, Bangladesh lifted ban Facebook after it removed “objectionable” content about the Prophet Mohammad and the country’s political leaders. A good move by Bangladesh Government, seeing the huge popularity...
The latest fastest browser on Earth, Safari 5 definitely delivers Apple's traditional eye candy for both Mac and PC users. But it's more than just a cool looking browser. It...
Launched In 2005 Aldebaran Robotics is the first French company dealing with humanoid robotics. Check out the cool video featuring their ROBO - Nao : [video=youtube;rSKRgasUEko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSKRgasUEko[/video] Really Awesome moves when...