Google code jam

Do you enjoy solving tough problems and grappling with technical challenges? Then enter Google Code Jam!
Google Code Jam is a programming competition in which professional and student programmers are asked to solve complex algorithmic challenges in a limited amount of time. The contest is all-inclusive: Google Code Jam lets you compete in the programming language and development environment of your choice.

for more info :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• adlin
    adlin
    thank you goyal.. this is really nice.. a challenging one...!😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @Adlin it's time to play with code ,Unfortunately i will not be able to participate in this because of my exams but i hope we,Indians rock in this competition
    Best of luck 😀
  • adlin
    adlin
    @goyal..
    for me too.. i got my final semester exams.. i will try next week..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Really nice to get to know this but tough as my end semester exams are going!:'(
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Its a challenging one.
    Thank you goyal.!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    thnx goyal 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    guys..whats up??? anybody give it a try???
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    so any one who has qualify for google code jam

I am shocked to see see 2008 the winner of this competition is only one ACRUSH from china
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey it's realy nice to participate in it.
    thank's for the information about it goyal.
    but exam's is started now so have to wait for the next round.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m CE. so can anyone tell me how to add my pic to profile😕
What will happen if afully charged ideal capacitor is short circuited with an ideal 0 resistance wire? Will the capacitor change polarity? What will happen if an ideal ideal inductor...
hi friends, i want to know if i create a login window with the help of html then how to connect that window with a database.so that when we enter...
Quick Heal CEan of the month April 2010 is... 😁CEan - sahithi pallavi😁 ​ CEan Sahithi Pallavi joined CE in July 2009. With over 2000 posts to her credit, Pallavi...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33913-quick-heal-cean-month-april-2010-a.html discuss in this thread.