Google Chrome Crashes Everytime I Open It.

I wonder if this happens only with me, or with everyone else here.

nowadays whenever i click on the google chrome icon, a dialog box appears saying "whoa ! google chrome has crashed. would you like to relaunch it now ?"

what does this mean, and has this happened with any of you ?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    zaveri

nowadays whenever i click on the google chrome icon, a dialog box appears saying "whoa ! google chrome has crashed. would you like to relaunch it now ?"

Never happened to me. Download and install the latest version and then check whether it happens again.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Google Chrome nowadays takes up a lot of memory. Try checking the processor activity when you start up Chrome with Task Manager. This could also result due to bad installation or installation of extensions. Uninstall Chrome and then Download and Install it again.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    zaveri

It happened to me sometime ago,atleast you are getting a warning,mine use to crash suddenly.I reinstalled it and now it is running fine.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd advise uninstalling any addons you may have. I run plain vanilla version of Google Chrome and it works fine.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd advise uninstalling any addons you may have. I run plain vanilla version of Google Chrome and it works fine.
    I second you.
    the crash is because of Add-ons.

For checking this, just go to settings-> extensions and disable the add-ons; and re-launch the chrome.

If it works fine, uninstall / remove from chrome.

-CB
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Thank you all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need a suggestion regarding plc programmer whether it has good scope that i am being electrical graduate is it good for me and how much one can earn after getting...
As Google IO's keynote kicked off, new services were announced among which the Google Play for Education stands out as a convincing one for development. After Sundar Pichai, the Vice...
You do enjoy the services given to you by current messaging or photo sharing apps but now Google has announced an app that unifies all the features you need. Conversations,...
The Google IO keynote ended well with many exciting features and services announced and released already. Google Wallet had a new amazing announcement which seems like a total win. You...
Google's annual developer conference at San Francisco has announced major upcoming advances for its Music app. Google Play Music All Access has opened its streaming services to music you don't...