Google Broadband: 1GBPS Network

Google's introducing a high speed broadband in USA to over 50k families.

[youtube]wusklcNKDZc[/youtube]

What say you?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    1gbps
    wow
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome! Interesting to see Google beginning to diversify into networking infrastructure. Now that they can operate their online services over their own backbone. Either that sounds like a great synergy, or that they can be in more control over your internet ๐Ÿ˜›

Though I doubt they can actually BE a service provider yet. It'll take a heck of a lot of investment.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    they have challenged AUSTRALIA's NBN project which has promised to provide 100Mbps on fibre node backbone. Google has challenged to provide 10 times more to a trail users of 50K and if possible more .
    Competition is always good for consumer ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    durga
    they have challenged AUSTRALIA's NBN project which has promised to provide 100Mbps on fibre node backbone. Google has challenged to provide 10 times more to a trail users of 50K and if possible more .
    Competition is always good for consumer ๐Ÿ˜
    Well, that certainly beats Malaysia's "promise" of 10Mbps to households ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i know that ram is a volatile memory ...but is it possible to store some data permanently in ram memory....???? i mean is it possible to use ram memory as...
Hi friends can someone tell me the tools which are used for data preprocessing?i surfed through net but i didnt get much information about that.Tomorrow i have to submit the...
1.hi friends i want to know is there any compiler exit that convert one computer lang to another computer lang ....???? . 2.is it possible to convert any lang to...
Can someone here (preferably from mechanical engineering background) tell me why we can not use cast iron for die-casting?
Open Office 3.2 is available for download: download: OpenOffice.org Downloads Get your version right away!