Google Autocompleter Job : Another Google Prank

The description of the video says:
"We're hiring autocompleters for Google Search! Are you passionate about helping people? Are you intuitive? Do you often feel like you know what your friends and family are thinking and can finish their thoughts before they can? Are you an incredibly fast Google searcher? Like, so fast that you can do 20 searches before your mom does 1?"

[video=youtube;blB_X38YSxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blB_X38YSxQ&feature=[/video]

LOL. 😁
These google guys are crazy

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Funny video and more than that, funny google guys..!! 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Could not understand a single word. But it was really funny! :razz:
  • johnpatrick
    johnpatrick
    Hahaa..They made it really well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing problem in configuring the Apache.Installed Apache 2.2. When i m trying to save edits, using notepad to the confg file but i get "Access is Denied" and...
There are two cities A and B 1000 km apart. An elephant is having 3000 bananas with him which he has to carry from city A to B. He can...
This is the video of Celebration in Vadodara,Gujarat after India won the WC. There was traffic jam everywhere. [youtube]ftsDhuuF1Sk[/youtube]​
HI How to code x(t)=y(t)+x(t-1) with the initial value of x or x(0)=100 in matlab simulink (not m-file)? Thanks
i am a fresh mechanical engineering graduate,and in dilemma to do either ndt or piping and from where?,please suggest some institute,please,