Google Attacks IBM

After Microsoft (Google Announced Chrome OS), now Google is attacking IBM in their territory.

Google set its sights on IBM, unveiling a tool to migrate Lotus Notes users to Google Apps and releasing a whitepaper laying out how to migrate Notes applications to Google's online infrastructure.

Reference link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Folks, Whats your view on this?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to InFocus.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Google OS in Brand New mate... It will take some years to beat mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to define run time of a program in C i.e the program should run for specific time given as input by the user. Can anybody give me the...
hi friends, can u plz tell me which book i should refer for oracle.. also want to know the name of the 3 modules of oracle??? m doing first module...
Name: CrazyGirl Engineering Trade: I am not an engineer (Mean to say that I do not have professional engineering degree); However I think Every human being has an engineering mind....
Folks, Are you aware of any side-effects of Whey Protein? Looking forward to your responses. ๐Ÿ˜
hello everyone can anyone help me in giving some ideas about how do to a project on electricals and electronics engineering for my final year projects looking forward for ur...