Google Apps Will Only Support New Browsers

Google announced on it's blog that soon Google Apps will only support modern browsers.

Beginning August 1st, Google’ll support the current and prior major release of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on a rolling basis. Each time a new version is released, we’ll begin supporting the update and stop supporting the third-oldest version.

In the older browsers you may have trouble using certain features in Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Docs and Google Sites, and eventually these apps may stop working entirely.

So if it’s been a a while since your last update, we encourage you to get the latest version of your favorite browser. There are many to choose from:

I hope this spreads awareness among people to not use IE6! 😐

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    IE 6.0 😁 thats old age browser...

I was just waiting for the browser version going to be released after IE 9.0 😁

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chromebooks are in news all around. You can check them out here: Chromebook I didn't get the whole idea behind devising a Chromebook and Google Chrome OS. It's just a...
Please share all the important Dates for GATE 2012. 😀 GATE 2012 application form or GATE 2012 Notification: Mid of September 2011 Last Date for submitting GATE 2012 Application Form:...
Following is the syllabus for GATE I.T. Students: Engineering Mathematics Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic; First Order Logic. Probability: Conditional Probability; Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation; Random Variables; Distributions; uniform,...
This video shows how to create a 2D schematic plumbing system. [video=youtube;5lpFNW1c1O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lpFNW1c1O8[/video]
Found it on net. Nice thinking though...😛