Google Android L would Increase Battery by 40%

So, it seems like Android L would be a really good move and is expected to increase the battery performance in Android Devices.

Battery has always been sort of 'dis-advantage' in Android Devices; but this test here confirms to increase battery performance:
Google's Android L Project Volta boosts battery life by more than 30% on one and the same Nexus 5 - PhoneArena

PS: Please correct, it would be 30% boost not 40%

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Project Volta, Bloody old news.
    Check this : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure most of us have watched cartoons as kids. But back then it was more fun. But check out some of the modern cartoons on the videos below. Are...
hai nd hello CEianz plz suggest me some good recent gd topics actually i'm having an interview of ibs day after tmrw........ thankz
#include #include void main() { clrscr(); printf("\nab"); printf("\bsi"); printf("\rha"); getch(); } According to me the op should be "hai",but the output is absi ha So ,plz tell how is it...
why the piece of code like for(int i=0;i<19;i++) { printf("hello"); } is an error,that is why in C,the variable can't be initialized within the for loop,while in other programming languages...
Hi Folks, Can you please let me know, which are the best data visualization languages (Java Scripting, JSON, css or any other) which is the best and simple to embed...