Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender th

Got this mail from one of my friend!

Just read it when you find time.

Here is the link.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Re: Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrende

That was really good 😀
    I have not read it completely. But sure will.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Re: Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrende

Very very nice Es! I liked it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In modern times, its impossible to think of life without Internet access. Do you think Web Access should be a fundamental right?
Read this article here: Why do we assume that higher house prices = good? | I Will Teach You To Be Rich What say you?
As a project beginner, i would like to learn about any one of the microcontroller...Suggest me which would be the best one to know about and also the reasons for...
ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) is a telephone network system that makes it possible to transmit, at high rates, more data and information than the traditional phone line. Whereas before...
I am trying to find a term pape on PLC but i don't get a good topic on which i made any paper so if anyone have any idea then...