Good Project On Automobile Engineering

iam a mechanical engg 4th year guy...

can any one suggest me a good project in automobile engineering.??

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    make project on engines...
    u can make project on radial engine...
    u can show its assembly through the software...
    many automobile companies use catia and UG... so try anyone of these softwares
  • ANIL999
    ANIL999
    sweet_honey
    make project on engines...
    u can make project on radial engine...
    u can show its assembly through the software...
    many automobile companies use catia and UG... so try anyone of these softwares
    i hav been thinking about a project on emission control of an engine..
    can u giv any suggestions on that..?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Long back Flywheel cars were being considered as a non polluting alternative. Volvo is trying to bring back flywheels as a hybrid option to recover energy and improve mileage. You can think of using this option.
    KERS of the hybrid car: Flywheels and ultracapacitors give you a 10-second jolt | ExtremeTech
  • jatin khunt
    jatin khunt
    ANIL999
    iam a mechanical engg 4th year guy...

can any one suggest me a good project in automobile engineering.??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am student of final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want your help in searching project topics related to my branch.
i heared that java dosen't support multiple inheritance.. is it true.... if so why????
This is nataraj completed B.Tech in EEE in 2011 also done CAE Course . now in search of job
hello everyone i hav a question.... why excitation provided to alternator is dc? why not ac?
I've often wondered why is project topic selection such a tough thing? A huge number of engineering students come to CE seeking project ideas. Aren't ideas all around us? Improving...